finPOWER Connect Portals Add-On
The finPOWER Connect Portals Add-On allows custom web Portals to be created.
Portals are designed within finPOWER Connect and then used either internally (within finPOWER Connect) or, more importantly, externally via a web browser. They can also be installed to the user's desktop as a Progressive Web Application (PWA).
Examples of what Portals may be used for are:
- Client Portal
- E.g., Clients can access the Portal via a Web Browser and view a list of their Accounts.
- The Client Connect Web Sample Portal is an example of this type of Portal.
- Dealer/ Broker/ Agent Portal
- External Party Users can sign in, add Account Applications and view their Tasks.
- NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you consider finPOWER Connect Cloud before embarking on creating a Portal that targets finPOWER Connect Users.
- Public Loan Application Portal
- Typically, a Loan Application form can be implemented as an HTML Widget.
- However, using a Portal to provide this functionality may be advantageous in certain situations.