- Do you have Finance Industry Experience?
- Do you have a flair for IT?
- Looking for an exciting new challenge?
Then we have a job for you!
Intersoft Systems has a 35 year history of producing a range of Loan Management software packages for the Australasian market. Our office is growing and the opportunity now exists to join our team as a full time Software Support Consultant.
The successful applicant will act in a key support role for our Loan Management software, finPOWER Connect. Our software is used by over 400 lenders and finance companies and is considered to be a market leader in the industry.
A new team member is required to develop an in-depth knowledge of the system and assist with the support, help desk and testing. Our clients rely on our software to run their business so a task focused individual willing to take up the challenge is needed. We are looking for the right candidate who meets the following criteria:
- A strong experience in the finance sector is essential.
- A desire to learn and develop your skillset.
- Ability to create supporting system documentation.
- A sound understanding of compliance.
- A Team Spirit.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with a diverse range of clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Medical Insurance Plan.
- Beachfront offices with a great view.
- An opportunity to work with market leading software.
If you meet the above criteria and are up for the challenge, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria and qualities to email@example.com
We are expanding our staff and the opportunity now exists for you to join our team as a full time Software Developer. The successful applicant will join our development team focusing on our finPOWER Connect finance software, which is used by over 400 lenders and finance companies and is considered to be a market leader in the industry.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Experience developing with Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET framework
- Experience developing VB.NET, in particular Windows Forms and ASP.NET Applications.
- SQL Server skills and knowledge beneficial.
- Experience in the finance sector would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Intersoft Systems offers a great work environment with offices overlooking the Napier foreshore, good office culture, excellent staff benefits and a supportive management structure.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. To enquire further, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.