finPOWER Connect Security Enquiry Add-On
The Security Enquiry Add-On incorporates various interfaces to third parties to enquire upon Security information such as Motor Vehicles.
MotorWeb provides a Vehicle Information Report (VIR) that is the result of 42 different checks made on numerous private and Government databases.
Centrix provides a Motor Vehicle Report (Wheels) with optional valuation information.
Vehicle Reports include information such as:
- Make, Model, Colour, Year and other basic vehicle details
- Whether the Vehicle has a Security Interest, i.e. PPSR Search
- Inconsistent odometer readings or wind-backs
- Expired RUCs, WOFs, or licenses
- Flood damaged, Stolen status checks
- Deregistrations/ Written Off (possible accident damage)
Once the Report is retrieved, the key details on the vehicle are then used to automatically populate the Security Item within finPOWER Connect. This reduces manual keying and improves accuracy, especially when that information is then used to register a Security Interest with the PPSR.
A Sample of the MotorWeb VIR can be found here http://www.motorweb.co.nz/take-a-tour.do
A sample of the Centrix Wheels Report can be found here https://www.centrix.co.nz/Business/View+Sample+Reports.html