finPOWER Connect Messaging Add-On
The finPOWER Connect Messaging Add-On provides the ability to send SMS text messages directly from finPOWER Connect.
Replies from the Client can be sent directly to an e-mail address, and replies to the e-mail are reconverted to a SMS message.
Sending SMS messages offers a number of advantages over conventional communications:
- They are instant, the message is delivered within seconds of it being sent.
- It has a greater appeal and improved response rates to traditional communication methods.
- Clients are more reliant and respond more readily to their mobile phone than both mail or conventional phones.
- They are cost effective when compared to traditional mail.
- Replies are handled easily.
Within finPOWER Connect there are several ways to send a message.
- Simple, ad-hoc messages can be used to send casual messages to clients, as shown above. Messages sent this way automatically generate, if applicable, a new Log Note recording the event and content of the message.
- Documents. Using a Document based option allows standardised messages to be sent to your Clients.
- Scripting. Using scripting allows far greater flexibility for selecting Clients to send messages. This could be used to notify clients of a reversed Direct Debit payment, remind them of a payment that is due tomorrow, advise of a missed payment etc. The possibilities are endless.
The following Messaging providers are included: