finPOWER 5.07.39 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER version 5.07.39.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Veda NZ Interface adds support for Ministry of Justice Overdue Fines in Individual Credit Enquiries
- New Permission Keys "LoanQuoteOnly" and "DepositQuoteOnly" to complement "QuoteOnly"
- Client Disbursement defaults; new global option "Default Client Disbursement Payment Method as 'Cheque'?"
- You can now enter transactions against "Closed" Loans in Disbursement Batch Entry
- Loan Security Analysis Report can now filter and group by Loan user defined fields
- Deposit Maturity List Reportcan now filter and group by Client Type
For a full list of all the release notes click here.