finPOWER 5.7.33 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Version 5.07.33.
finPOWER, along with all our systems, is constantly being developed and improved. A new release is a culmination of the work and development that has been undertaken since the last version. Often new developments are based on User feedback and their experiences in using the software, but can also include fixes, regulatory changes and new technologies.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights of the new version are:
- Bank Export / Import
- New file format "Flo2Cash".
- Direct Debits
- Global Option added to prevent Default Interest and Fee Transactions from being Direct Debited.
- Grid showing Direct Debits can be sorted by any column.
- Accounting Ledger List; "Status" column added, added ability to filter by Held and Cancelled statuses.
- Transaction List; can now be printed when logged on as an Agent.
- Transaction List; can now be Grouped by and Filtered by Loan and Deposit User Defined fields.
- Loan Trial Balance Report; "Settlement" column added, can now order by "Maturity Date".
- Loan Summary Report; can now order by "Balance Payable".
- Loan Status Report; new option to show Overdue days rather than Instalments.
- Log Lists; new option to filter by Created Date.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.