finPOWER Connect 1.05.06 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 1.05.06.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Interest block now displays the Default Interest rate to be charged in a clearer fashion.
- New Default Interest Element Type allows Default Interest to be shown as Due Immediately.
- Interest/ Default Interest charged post-maturity can now be shown as all Default Interest.
- Payment method update wizard now includes an option to print an advice to the Client.
- In-built Australian BSB list updated, installation now includes BSB list from APCA.
- New option to run with "Administrator" permissions.
- New "Settlement" column available for Account Trial Balance Report.
- New "Account Summary Report" and "Account Overdue Report" added.
- Sample "Unearned Interest Report" for precomputed Interest Loans included.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.