emPOWER 5.03.14 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of emPOWER Version 5.03.14.
emPOWER, along with all our systems, is constantly being developed and improved. A new release is the culmination of work and development that has been undertaken since the last version. Often new developments are based on User feedback and their experiences in using the software but can also include fixes, regulatory changes and new technologies.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Permission Key; allow updating of ‘Sales Rep’ on committed invoices.
- Transaction Types; new option to NOT apply price changes
- Accounts Receivable; Credit Notes users now have the option to use original invoice unit cost
- Lodgement Schedule report now prints ‘Cash’ breakdown
- Permission Key; to prevent users from amending Other Party Banking details.
- Scripts; new event type script for ‘Contacts’, to handle contact record changes
- Scripts; event type scripts now include an event ‘Updated’
- Scripts; script type documents have additional error handing if script fails to execute
- Other Party Customer tab; now shows Job Invoices in customer analysis
- Audit Logs; new option to log item Location detail changes
For a full list of all the release notes click here.