emPOWER 5.03.11 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of emPOWER Version 5.03.12.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Invoice entry; customer and supplier analysis has new ‘Held’ field displayed
- Accounts Payable; invoice entry; improvements made when loading Delivery Dockets
- Invoice Entry line numbering; Invoice entry grids now include line numbering
- Transaction Types; new option to make BatchID field mandatory
- Accounting Export; custom export now includes ‘ReExport’ variable
- General Ledger Import; ability to import AR receipts using the ‘NAT DirectLink’ format.
- Transaction Import; import via business layer has new parameter to suppress user prompt
- Permission Keys; prevent user from deleting Other Party addresses
- Printers; new User option to show all Printers
- User defined file link; browsing for file now defaults to user document folder.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.