finPOWER Connect 3.03.01 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.03.01.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights include:
- New Zealand High-Cost Consumer Credit Contracts
- Added support for Refunds
- May fail to open Loan if opening Fees greater than Advance
- Direct Debits; Fee may be reduced but Payment still includes the full Fee
- Payment Arrangements; may fail if "Hold Overdue value?" is unchecked
- Letters; Fee may show full Fee rather than the adjusted Fee
- Close; may fail if a Credit Balance
- Investment Income Report Export
- Change to use Resident Withholding Tax Interest Pay as you Earn (IPS) file
- Files may not include Phone Number in header and fail to import into IRD's system
For a full list of all the release notes click here.