finPOWER Connect 3.00.07 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.00.07.
To upgrade to the latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Quick Search.
- "Open" Accounts prioritised higher.
- Loan Accounts.
- New option to complete the close process for "Closed (Pending)" Accounts in Account Processes.
- Revolving Credit Loans.
- Now support overriding dates for Interest Cycles.
- Now calculates the Loan Schedule whilst a Quote.
- Deposit Accounts.
- New Account wizard now includes a "Copy" button to copy Interest payment details to Maturity payment details.
- Can now be delegated to a Role, to allow all Users in that Role access.
- Disbursement Remittance Advice; updated to a "Word Document" file type.
- New standard Bookmarks; Last and Next Payment Date and Values.
- "Create Log" Item types can now define a Delegated User and Role.
- New Automatic Outcome of "[Default]" added.
- Could not add a Workflow to a "Closed (Pending)" Account.
- Bank Account Enquiry Add-On.
- Split from Credit Enquiry Add-On, i.e. this is now a separate Add-On.
- Proviso "Bank Statements" service is now free to use.
- Added CreditSense service for New Zealand.
- CreditSense; can now define a list of Reports to display.
- Electronic Signatures Add-On.
- Docusign service added.
- Security Enquiry Add-On.
- CarHistory service added for Australia.
- Motorweb; online Vehicle Report can be used instead of the downloaded HTML Report.
- MotorWeb Security Monitoring.
- Additional range filters added to Security Monitoring wizard.
- Plate changes can now be updated from the Summary Page.
- Loan Aged Overdue Report; added option to include "Overdue Days" column.
- Security Item List Report; WOF and Registration dates added to data export and General filters.
- Added new "QueueAfterExecute" script event.
- General Ledger Interface.
- Fixed several issues with MYOB AccountRight interface.
- Additional auditing options for:
- Client Branch and Manager.
- Client details for Individual, e.g. Occupation.
- Client Organisation Person Acting.
- Security Statements.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.