finPOWER Connect 3.00.02 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.00.02.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Payment Arrangements; additional Direct Debit payment on same date not being processed correctly.
- Security Statements.
- Land Security Items; now allow Prior Ranking to be greater than item's Total Value.
- Australian PPSR Search implemented for Client Workflows.
- New "BSP Biller" import service added for Fiji.
- Credit Bureaus.
- Veda Australia; new product "Business Enquiry".
- Veda Australia; new product "IDMatrix" for individual verification. Note, this product is in (BETA).
- Credit Sense; updated to version 1.2 specification, including Decision Points and Supplemental Report 10.
- Centrix "Consumer Product Enquiry".
- New Payment History section for Comprehensive Credit Reporting.
- Added support for "SmartLink" enquiries.
- Centrix Security Enquiry Report; updated to Summary Page 2.
- NZ Companies Office; updated default URLs.
- Added Export Credit Reporting wizard.
- Electronic Signatures.
- Secured Signing; new "Sign Up" button.
- Loan Declaration of Purpose (NZ CCCFA); updated to a "Word Document" file type.
- Account Settlement Summary; updated to a "Word Document" file type.
- Loan Cash Flow Report; added option to show outstanding Overdue as paid today.
- Security Statement Details Report; new option to include full Security Item details.
- User Policies; new option to make User Email mandatory.
- SQL Server databases.
- Now allows Port Number to be specified.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.