finPOWER Connect 3.00.01 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.00.01.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- New option to show/ hide "zero value" Interest Transactions.
- Interest Payments for the same "Main" Client may now be combined.
- The final Interest Payment for a Fixed Term Deposit can now be compounded.
- Tax Certificates are now available in Australia.
- Australian PPSR.
- An issue discharging a Security Item has been fixed.
- Credit Enquiries.
- Centrix New Zealand.
- Added SmartID AML/CFT identity verification option to the "Consumer Product Enquiry" Credit Enquiry.
- VedaConnect Australia.
- Global Settings for VedaXML and VedaConnect have been combined into one page.
- New Credit Enquiry product "Company Enquiry" has been added for VedaConnect.
- VedaXML service now warns the User that it is obsolete and to use the VedaConnect service.
- Bank Export.
- "HSBC Batch Payments" Direct Credit and Direct Debit file export added.
- General Ledger Interfaces.
- Export added for "MYOB AccountRight".
- Comprehensive Credit Reporting (BETA).
- Beta release of the new Add-On for Comprehensive Credit Reporting in Australia and New Zealand.
- Electronic Signatures (BETA).
- Added "Secured Signing" service.
- Added "Adobe Sign" service, replaces Adobe eSign service.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.