finPOWER Connect 2.03.04 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.03.04.
To upgrade to the latest version of finPOWER Connect please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Identification Items now include an "Active" flag to deactivate an item without deleting it.
- Client Ranges now support "Main" and "All Owners" in some places, e.g. Process Direct Debit Payments wizard.
- New option for Loan Accounts to apply a Minimum and Maximum Net Advance limit.
- New Account wizard; new option to default Residual Value from Net Advance.
- Email and SMS "to" lists now include the Dealer and Broker, and associated employees, of the Account.
- Loan Statement; new option to include an Interest Rate breakdown for Interest transactions.
- Account Applications.
- Added Employment details for Individual Applicants.
- Collateral Item wizard; now includes Insurance details.
- Collateral Items; now include options to run a PPSR Search and Security Enquiry.
- Transaction Entry; new option for Credit Interest to automatically post Withholding Tax.
- Withdrawal Bank Transactions; can now be reversed.
- Export Bank Transactions; new option for "Re-Export" to include or exclude Reversed Transactions.
- Bank Lodgement; new option for "Re-Print" to include or exclude Reversed Transactions.
- Income Distribution; new option to edit values and to save as a Transaction batch.
- Enhanced messages when reversing Disbursements.
- Approving, Cancelling and Reversing Disbursements, new scripting functions added.
- New Item Types "Account Restructure" and "Security Enquiry".
- "Security Register Search" Item Type now supports Australian PPSR.
- Bank Account Enquiry items now send Email/ SMS in unattended mode if possible.
- Tax Certificates.
- Implemented for Fiji and Papua New Guinea.
- General Ledger Export.
- New option to default the GL Export Id.
- Added "United States of America" as a supported Country.
- Page Sets.
- Grid Rows can now be hidden.
- Security Enquiry now includes "Confirm Owner" enquiry.
- Veda Connect Australia.
- "Vedascore Apply" Credit Enquiries have been updated to the latest specification.
- Electronic Signatures.
- Downloaded documents are now automatically saved to the Account, Client etc document folder.
- Code Snippets.
- New code snippet samples added.
- Window tabs.
- Can now be dragged to re-order.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.