finPOWER Connect 2.03.03 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.03.03.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Cheque Printing.
- You may now print Cheques from within finPOWER Connect.
- Printed Cheques can be voided.
- Electronic Signatures.
- Beta release for Adobe Document Cloud eSign service.
- Veda Australia Credit Bureau.
- VedaScore Apply Credit Enquiry now includes a graphical Score.
- Increased size of code from 5 to 10 characters.
- New option to auto-sequence Pool codes.
- New Bank Import service "WBC Cash Applied File" added.
- Added Loan Weighted Interest Rate Report.
- Added Account Application Summary Report.
- Excel Interface.
- New ISExcelSpreadsheet and related objects added.
- Allows "xlsx" Excel files to be natively created.
- Export/ Analyse with Excel enhanced to use new ISExcelSpreadsheet functionality.
- Web Subscribers.
- New option to add an IP White List.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.