finPOWER Connect 2.03.01 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.03.01.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Declined and Unwanted Accounts now support limited updating of information.
- New Account wizard, now support cut, copy and paste of Security Statement Items.
- Account Types.
- New option to only show current Promotions.
- Income Distribution.
- Totals should not include Account if there is no distribution to that Account.
- Now supports various scripting events.
- Simplified Account Credentials under Global Settings.
- Wheels Search; now includes option to exclude/ include PPSR Search.
- Wheels Search; new option to include Fuel and Safety details.
- VedaConnect Australia.
- New option to open another Credit Enquiry for a possible match.
- Credit Report; minor enhancements, including changes to VedaScore section.
- Page Sets.
- New method to show a Security Statement Item form.
- Document Manager.
- New option to save a copy of the file rather than overwriting an existing file.
- Account Exception Report; new option to show Accounts with a future dated Stop Direct Debit date.
- Loan Overdue Report; new option for Group Summaries added.
- Loan Summary Report, minor enhancements and tweaks.
- New "User Administrator" user level.
- Strong password checks enhanced.
- Permissions Explorer.
- Added "Quick Search" function.
- Scripting and Business Layer functions.
- New PDF Utilities to combine PDF and ISWordDocument files into one merged PDF file.
- New Business Layer methods to view script variables and objects.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.