finPOWER Connect 2.02.06 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.02.06.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- New option to limit the Account Types available for an Entity.
- Account Types.
- Removed 'Show Broker Information?' option, instead Brokers are automatically shown if there are any active Brokers.
- Account Quotation wizard.
- Re-arranged order of fields on the Account Details page.
- New Account wizard.
- Broker information moved to Product Type page.
- Precomputed Interest Loan Accounts.
- If Interest is charged upfront, zero Interest transactions can now be hidden.
- Deposit Accounts.
- Interest Payment Type change wizard now allows the Interest Balance to be capitalised.
- Reversed Investment transactions now affect the Account balance between the date it was originally created and it's reversal date.
- Deposit Control Report; Withholding Tax now shown as a separate row.
- Account Applications.
- User Group and External Party filters implemented.
- Accept/ Decline Account Application wizard enhanced.
- Credit Enquiries.
- Centrix Commercial service updated to latest specifications, including NZBN.
- CreditWorks interface; URL updated.
- Fixed 'Unhandled Exceptions' for VedaXML NZ 'Company Enquiry' and 'Commercial Check'.
- Page Sets.
- Flow layout updated to better handle 'Fill Height' objects.
- New "Page Set" type Item added (for Version 2 Workflows).
- New Permission Key to prevent Users resetting Items.
- Added Account Application support for Workflow Reports.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.