finPOWER Connect 2.02.04 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.02.04.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Papua New Guinea.
- Added support for Bank Account validation.
- Added support for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN ) validation.
- See also Bank Interfaces.
- Client Groups.
- Now support User Defined data.
- Fixed Term Loan Accounts; new option for Payments to be "Fees plus Interest Only".
- Payment Received and Investment Transactions; Negative value Transactions can now be reversed.
- Close Accounts wizard; complete overhaul of methodology behind write-offs.
- Account Close wizard; Close Note information lists can now be overridden on the Product Type.
- Account Processes; new Account Type option to not automatically close an Account pre-Maturity.
- New "Add Group" button on the Workflows form.
- New option to send documents to Broker and Dealer employees.
- Task Manager.
- Home page functionality added.
- Bank Interfaces.
- New "WBC Payments Plus" export and corresponding import service added for Australia.
- New "BSP Kundu Pei DE File (Direct Credit)" export service added for Papua New Guinea.
- Credit Bureau Interfaces.
- Edentiti GreenId interface added for Australian Background Identity Verification Checks.
- Security Register.
- New ISSecurityEnquiry assembly for future enhancements. Includes MotorWeb interface.
- MotorWeb; Removed Global and User "Show Information Message" settings as no longer used.
- MotorWeb; VIR Response now fully supported, i.e. all Motor Vehicle properties can be retrieved.
- NZ PPSR G2B interface.
- Now pre-validates VIN numbers. A VIN must be exactly 17 characters, and not include Q, I and O.
- Removed "Automatic Amend" option from Global Settings - this is now always On.
- SMS and Emails.
- New tags added from Broker, Broker Employee and Dealer Employee.
- New option to audit Account Type Payment options.
- New option to audit Credit Limits whilst a Loan is a Quote.
- New option to audit Account Standard Transactions.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.