finPOWER Connect 2.02.02 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.02.02.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Deposit Accounts.
- Officially Released.
- Added support for Australia including Quarterly TFN and AIIR Reporting.
- Added various new Reports for Deposits.
- Credit Bureaus.
- Added support for Dun and Bradstreet Consumer Bureau Enquiries (CBD3 product) for Australia and New Zealand.
- New options under Client Group to make Gender, Tax Number, Business Number and Company Number mandatory in the New Client wizard.
- New "ABA Standard Funds (Direct Credit)" Export Service added for Australia.
- Account Details Report now updated to use standard Summary Blocks for Financial, Status and Payment sections.
- New User Group option to show "filtered out" Clients.
- May now be exported and imported via buttons under the grid.
- HTML to PDF functionality.
- Updated third party component that creates PDF files from HTML.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.