finPOWER Connect 2.00.04 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 2.00.04.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Note, version 2 of finPOWER Connect can run side by side with version 1.x, i.e. you don't have to uninstall version 1.x.
Some of the highlights are:
- Web Services.
- finPOWER Connect Web Services API released.
- Australian BSB list updated to February 2014.
- Credit Enquiries.
- Australian ABN Lookup service added.
- NZ Companies Office; updated to version 2 specification.
- Better Proxy Server warning message for Centrix and DecisionLogic services.
- Task Manager.
- Workflow folders; new columns for Workflow Notes and Recall Date.
- General Ledger Export.
- Added special tags to the Export Filename.
- Page Sets
- DBCombobox; Datasource type "Database Query" now implemented.
- Summary Pages.
- Client Key Details; option added to include "Opening" column in Accounts table.
- Built-in Summary Page for Account Accept/ Decline wizard updated to version 2.
- Added more code snippets.
- Web Configurations.
- New "Internet" page added to configure Proxy Server and other settings by web applications.
- Access 2013.
- Opening Access via Tools menu was not working for Access 2013.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.