finPOWER Connect 1.06.08 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Version 1.06.08.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- New Account wizard; new option to default Account Name based upon all "Owner" Clients.
- Declined/ Unwanted Accounts; new option to update Account Status rather than archive immediately.
- This means there are two new Account Statuses, Declined and Unwanted.
- All relevant Summary pages, Reports etc have been updated.
- Workflow Types can now target these new Statuses.
- Purge updated to archive Declined and Unwanted Accounts to Archived Accounts.
- Payment Arrangements; new option to immediately process Payment Dues on Arrangement date.
- Restructures; can now be performed even if a Payment Due transaction exists on the date of the Restructure.
- Refinances; Transaction notes now support special tags for the to Account Id and Name.
- Fixed Term Floating Rate Loans.
- Add new "Floating Rate Loan Payment Review wizard".
- New script events in the Floating Interest Rate Change wizard.
- Workflow summary now shows Account's Alert message.
- Item Groups can now be deleted and previous group re-opened.
- New Australian Bank Export service "WBC All Payment Type" for Westpac Bank's All Payment Type (APT) 'DOM' and 'RTGS' Direct Credit files.
- General Ledger.
- Universal Export now includes "BankExportPk" element.
- Updated SMTP Server address for TxtStream.
- New "Reply To" option now supported.
- Bank Transaction List; more columns added related to Payment Method.
- Performance improvements.
- Log forms have been optimised to access the database less.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.