finPOWER Connect 1.06.07 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 1.06.07.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Overriding Payments; logic behind sorting and finding payments updated.
- New separate Permission Keys to allow the user to Decline/ Unwant Refinanced Quotes.
- New option to audit Client Group changes.
- New User Flags A and B added, for use in scripts and VBA code.
- Security Statements.
- Update Item summary page to include more information.
- Workflow Hold wizard added, allowing Review date to be entered.
- Holding/ Unholding a Workflow is now audited.
- New option to clear Account Monitor Category when workflow closed.
- Additional Document tags are now available for Workflows.
- Updated Australian BSB list.
- New Australian Westpac "Batch Advantage" export and rejections import added.
- New Account Interest Rate Variance Report added.
- New Account History List added.
- Account Details Report; updated Financial page details when not printing HTML.
- Account Maturity Variance Report; added Projected Final date and days variance columns.
- SMTP Server Configuration now includes an option to enable SSL.
- TxtStream service; now supports SMS messages of up to 459 characters.
- Exporting to "Analyse with Excel" was not working with Excel 2013.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.