finPOWER Connect 1.06.06 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 1.06.06.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
Some of the highlights are:
- Durations, eg time at employment, now show as years and months.
- New permission added to stop Users viewing the Status page, History tab.
- Audit and Log of Account Close now includes "Post Script" calculated values.
- Restructure; now warns if overridden payments are not included.
- Other Interest Rate; added Review and Revise functions when Other Interest type is "Custom".
- New option on Payment Methods to omit from New Account wizard.
- New script event in Bank Export to manipulate entire batch, eg to combine transactions.
- Task Manager.
- Outgoing communication now includes additional related contact methods in "Contacted" and "At" dropdown lists.
- NZ CCCFA Loan Contract.
- Total Advances now include "Cost" elements.
- Now includes "Once" transactions dated on Opening date as Advances.
- Credit Enquiries/ Defaults.
- Centrix (NZ); added facilties to load Defaults.
- Default Credit Enquiry Product and Reference can now be specified for each Service.
- New checkbox added when enquiring on an existing Organisation to enquire upon Person Acting as an individual.
- Centrix (NZ); now shows Alert if the Driver Licence was not verified.
- VedaXML (NZ); added support for "Negative Block" information.
- VedaXML (AU and NZ); added support for entering Applicant Type, eg Single, Joint, Guarantor.
- Scripting, new events added to handle amending "Options" prior to an Credit Enquiry and post Credit Enquiry to update values.
- Account Processes.
- Warning now given if User has filtered out Accounts.
- New option added to run Account Processes with "Administrator" rights.
- Credit Enquiry items can now define the Service to use.
- New warnings for "Boat" entry type to make it clearer what will be registered on the PPSR.
- Accounting Periods.
- Changed how Close Accounting Period wizard works.
- Disbursements can now be made to Bulk Funders.
- Control Report; option to show Statistics, eg count of Accounts Opened during period, updated parameters especially with regards dates.
- Application shortcuts.
- New script option to run a script on a scheduled basis, potentially from startup.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.