NZ Investment Income Report Export; change to use Resident Withholding Tax Interest Pay as you Earn (IPS) file
Currently the NZ Investment Income Report file format is for Resident Withholding Tax - using the file specification for Resident Withholding Tax (Header type RWTD). However, this file format is for Resident Withholding Tax on Dividends treated as interest.
Therefore the RWT export has been changed to use the Interest Pay as you Earn (IPS) file specification (Header type RWTI).
The wizard has been updated to reflect this as follows:
- Captions for Export Types updated:
- Include Resident Withholding Tax Interest Pay as you Earn (IPS)?
- Include Non-Resident Withholding Tax (NRT)?
- Include Approved Issuer Levy (AIL)?
- Filename prefixes updated to: