Intersoft Systems Ltd is a Napier based Software Development Company that has a successful 30 year history of producing business software packages for the Australasian market.
We offer a fun, vibrant work environment with a uniquely Hawkes Bay and Kiwi culture.
Do you have experience and knowledge of the Finance, Accounting or Funeral Directors industries OR have skills including business analysis, software development or software support?
We are always keen to hear from talented people with any of the above skills.
We also have an office in Brisbane that is looking for new employees.
You can apply for the roles listed below, or just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are expanding our staff and the opportunity now exists for you to join our team as a full time Software Developer. The successful applicant will join our development team focusing on our finPOWER Connect finance software, which is used by over 400 lenders and finance companies and is considered to be a market leader in the industry.
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Experience developing with Microsoft Visual Studio and the .NET framework
- Experience developing VB.NET, in particular Windows Forms and ASP.NET Applications.
- SQL Server skills and knowledge beneficial.
- Experience in the finance sector would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Intersoft Systems offers a great work environment with offices overlooking the Napier foreshore, good office culture, excellent staff benefits and a supportive management structure.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To enquire further, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com.
finPOWER Australia Pty Ltd is a North Lakes based software support company. It is part of the successful Intersoft Group that has a 30 year history producing a range of business software packages for the Australasian market. We are establishing a new office and the opportunity now exists to join our team as a full time Software Support Analyst.
The successful applicant will act in a key support role for our finance applications. Our software is used by over 400 lenders and finance companies and is considered to be a market leader in the industry. With the establishment of a new office to support finPOWER Connect, a new team is required to:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of finPOWER Connect
- Workshop new installations including configuration and business processes
- Install and configure systems for new clients including data conversions
- Conduct end user and system administration training
- Provide ongoing system and business support
The new team member will meet the following criteria:
- Task focused with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Have strong data analysis skills
- Possess solid Project Management skills
- Ability to create supporting system documentation
- Ideally, some experience in the finance sector
- Confidence in client and server side Microsoft applications
- Some exposure to SQL, VBA, VB.NET and ASP.NET applications
Qualities the successful applicant will also possess are:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Experience in supporting business systems and training staff on new business applications
- Capable of inter-state and international travel
- Ability to work independently and in a small, closely knit North Lakes based team
We need team members who can work with minimal supervision; self-starters who can quickly adapt to change. This position is suited to someone with a positive, can-do attitude, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and confidence in their ability to hit the ground running.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria and qualities to firstname.lastname@example.org.