finPOWER Connect 3.00.00 Released
We are pleased to announce the release of finPOWER Connect version 3.00.00.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller or see the Downloads page.
This is a major release, including updated database, user interface and many new features. Please take your time reviewing the changes before upgrading.
Note, version 3 of finPOWER Connect can run side by side with version 2.x, i.e. you don't have to uninstall version 2.x.
Some of the highlights are:
- User Interface enhancements.
- Record Bookmarking added.
- Quick Search Summary; now includes Log, Email and SMS actions.
- Email Address and Phone Numbers; validation of email and phone numbers added.
- Supported Countries.
- Added support for United States of America.
- Time Zones.
- Time Zone support added.
- Account Applications.
- Now in General Release.
- Standard Transactions now support a Value Basis of "Percent of Regular Payment".
- Accounting Ledgers now include a new "Suspended" Status.
- Word and Excel Template Document may now be embedded into the Document record.
- New "Word Document" document type.
- Does not require Microsoft Word.
- Much faster to create a document.
- Create PDF files.
- New Print Documents wizard.
- Direct Debits now support combining Transactions for the same main Client, Bank Account etc.
- New "CBA CommBiz Priority Payments" service added for Australia.
- Credit Bureau.
- Added Centrix NZ Consumer Address Trace facility.
- Added Centrix NZ Consumer Monitoring facility.
- Centrix now support retrieving existing Reports (where available).
- NZ Companies Office interface updated to version 3 specification.
- Insurance Company can now link to External Party Insurers.
- Security Enquiries.
- MotorWeb; Sign-up link and Product Names updated.
- Centrix Wheels; now includes COF status fields.
- Additional Code Snippets added.
- Performance optimisations.
- New "Preload information when opening database" option added.
- Large Scripts now compile much faster.
- New Database indexes to speed up some queries.
For a full list of all the release notes click here.