We are pleased to announce the release of emPOWER Version 5.03.21
emPOWER, along with all our systems, is constantly being developed and improved. A new release is the culmination of work and development that has been undertaken since the last version. Often new developments are based on User feedback and their experiences in using the software but can also include fixes, regulatory changes and new technologies.
To upgrade to this latest version please contact your authorised Intersoft Reseller.
High Importance Changes !
- Stock Control Dates – where an Item has the 'Stock Action' set to 'Warning – do not Commit', this will now also consider the date the Stock was received, preventing an item from being sold before it was received. (12584)
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Invoice Batch, where the dates are outside allowable date range, will not commit. (12683)
Some of the highlights are:
- Committing Open Transactions – additional filter added to include Location
- Sales Orders – have added the ability to search by location
- Purchase Orders – PO search now shows activated UDF's in the header row.
- Admin Reports – Item List; an additional checkbox has been added where the list can will include 'Active' items only
- Purchase Order List Report – additional filter added to include 'Date Required'.
- Direct Credit/Debit and Lodgement Batches – have added the ability to check for un-processed batches.
- Permission Key – UI keys for Item Edit, Add & Delete.
- Export Accounting Transactions – additional filter added to include 'Other Party'.
For a full list of all the release notes click here